Saturday, April 7, 2012

why oh why?

I've considered "blogging" about this pregnancy stuff for awhile, but never felt the need until recently. We know so many people who have struggled (gay/straight/whatever) to get pregnant and the "traditional" methods don't always work.  It hasn't been easy, but it does make it easier to swallow when you can find folks out there who have gone through trials and tribulations just like yourself. 


J and I have discussed how with this last try we didn't want to be so neurotic about all the "pregnancy symptoms," but I knew I needed some place to be able to share what was going on in my head or my body for that matter. We discussed not testing early, and not consuming our conversations with baby talk, but in all honesty, easier said than done! 


This will be my baby talk place, this will be where I let it all hang out. This is my blog, although I'm sure J will post occasionally, and I know she will definitely be reading every word I write. 


Thanks for taking the time to read about us and our journey, I hope we'll soon be sharing the bun in the oven news, but until then.... 



2 comments:

  1. Now I can stalk you online too :) Thanks for sharing your journey! It's all gonna work out! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete